Learn to model floods in 2D with our online instructor-led course. This program is tailored to the needs of hydrologists and modelers and is a great first start to working with 3Di. Guided by our experienced instructors you will learn how subgrid works, and how to use it to your advantage when simulating floods in 2D.
The training program covers all the basic modeling concepts using a combination of lectures and hands-on exercises. It consists of two half days and includes a three week license, as well as homework exercises which you can use to practice. Basic prior knowledge on hydrology, modeling and GIS is recommended. Find out more.
Apply for the upcoming training
Dates: November 23rd and December 7th 2023
Time: 9 AM – 1 PM UTC+1
"*" indicates required fields
Online Training Program
After completing the program, you:
- understand the capabilities of the 3Di ecosystem
- can use the Modeler Interface (QGIS) to build, edit and run 3Di models
- can build and edit simple 2D models
- can run simulations using the 3Di Livesite
- can analyze the results with the Modeler Interface